Usage of Rubber Stamps:
- Before use mist with a release agent. This prevents the dump clay to stick to the rubber. Just damp the tubber texture slightly with the release agent.
- Clean from time to time with warm water and dish detergent. Rinse well and dry at room temperature.
- Please note: Oil causes damages on rubber, which gets brittle after some time. When using olive oil as release agent please clean the rubber stamps after every session.
- Don't use wet or damp. Otherwise the wet clay may stick to the rubber stamp.
- Store dark at best, never in bright sunlight.
Country of Origin: USA